[HECnet] Connecting to HECnet from DEC Legacy 19-20 Oct

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 23 23:37:23 PDT 2013

I have no idea how to set up GRE, but I believe the DECbrouter I have can do it, does anyone have any pointers on how to set it up? I will also want to add GRE to my user mode router when I get chance, but for DEC Legacy using the brouter might be nice. Once I can get it (the brouter)  working let me know how to update your db with the IP address. Question though, does the IP address change have to be made manually or could it be automatic?

Thanks

Rob

On 22 September 2013 23:32, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:
If you want to use the GRE tunnels I can give you access to the db to update your IP.

-brian