[HECnet] VT escape code screen editor

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Sep 27 14:53:13 PDT 2013

On 27 Sep 2013, at 13:46, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> writes:

If I wanted to go all bling like some of you lot and have a fancy
welcome message, does anyone know of a VT escape code screen editor
which will allow me to design a welcome message to end all welcome messages?

Mark.

EDT and the VT100 or VT220 programmer's guide.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

If you want to go all crazy and 90s-BBS look with ANSI colours and stuff, check out PabloDraw, use only the 7-bit ASCII charset and add the DEC line drawing stuff manually.

sampsa