[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Sep 26 02:14:42 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-26 03:09, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 2013-09-26 02:10, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I know this is probably a pipe-dream, but I think it would be extremely cool if we could get EISNER hooked up to HECnet.

Very active system, lots of users, etc.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't mind. But who would you contact about that?

I have admin privies there; however, I thing you'd first want to talk it
over with Dale Coy (email: EISNER::COY).

It would make a GREAT addition to HECnet, it's a very active system..

I'm not sure it would make a great addition or not. Not even sure what would constitute a great addition.
I'm mostly thinking that it's always nice to connect more systems together, and perhaps make some more people happy, and possibly provide some additional value to all involved.

Thanks for the name, Brian. I'll see if I can write something this weekend.