[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Sep 26 02:17:04 PDT 2013

I'm not sure it would make a great addition or not. Not even sure what would constitute a great addition.
I'm mostly thinking that it's always nice to connect more systems together, and perhaps make some more people happy, and possibly provide some additional value to all involved.

I think a few hundred DEC enthusiasts connected to HECnet via EISNER would be pretty cool. The more the merrier (as long as they're the right type of user, not necessarily the Deathrow Cluster crowd)..

sampsa