[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Sep 26 02:07:31 PDT 2013

Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> writes:

On 2013-09-26 02:10, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I know this is probably a pipe-dream, but I think it would be extremely cool if we could get EISNER hooked up to HECnet.

Very active system, lots of users, etc.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't mind. But who would you contact about that?

I have admin privies there; however, I thing you'd first want to talk it
over with Dale Coy (email: EISNER::COY).

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG