[HECnet] Can't connect to MIM nodedb

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 27 20:29:46 PDT 2013

On 09/27/2013 01:47 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
    Ahh ok.   Well, if I run the 11/24, I obviously won't be running that
stack. :)   I may run an 11/44 instead.

Running M+ on an 11/23 or 11/24 (the only systems without I/D space that
M+ supports) is perhaps not the most wonderful experience anyway. Since
you don't have split I/D-space on those systems, system pool becomes
really scarce. And that is not fun.

An 11/44 is so much better.

  Yeah I suppose so.

  I've never run Plus on anything.   I've run plain M on lots of stuff
though; it's fine on an 11/23.   I guess Plus is a lot heavier for all of
its additional functionality.