[HECnet] Public access?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Sep 25 01:20:14 PDT 2013

Since it seems the general public are having a hard time keeping such resources available, and it would seem that there are some here who are pretty good at it (or so I'd like to believe), maybe getting more users and usage could be a cool thing. But it might be a negative thing as well, so I'm not going to pursue this anymore right now.

	Johnny

I'm always happy to take more users onto CHIMPY and the HILANT clusters - you think I should let people in comp.os.vms know about these?

Does anybody mind 'outsiders' getting access to HECnet?

sampsa