[HECnet] Public access?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Sep 24 15:27:07 PDT 2013

Well you could always point them at chimpy.sampsa.com and hilant.sampsa.com

I have an account registration system on both, and CHIMPY has a launch pad to various other HECnet services.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932

On 24 Sep 2013, at 16:23, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Guys. Do anyone maintain a list of public machines that guests would be welcome to log in to in a form presentable from the web? People in comp.os.vms are asking about public VMS systems around, and it might be an opportunity to make HECnet a little more publicly visible.

I know that I've kept HECnet at a very low profile for a long time, but maybe a little exposure would be positive? Or people prefer us to remain secret?

I do from time to time tell about MIM, but I'm not saying much about any other system, or HECnet in general.