[HECnet] Inventory reduction sale at Bob's warehouse!

Wed Sep 18 15:24:43 PDT 2013

On Sep 18, 2013, at 5:30 AM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2013-09-18 02:08, Paul_Koning at Dell.com wrote:

On Sep 17, 2013, at 7:25 PM, Bob Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:

    Many LK-xxx keyboards

I have a VT501 but no keyboard for that (LK201 has the wrong plug).   Do you have something compatible?

Did you mean a VT510 Paul?
I assume you know that a normal PC keyboard with a PS/2 connector works? You don't get all the right keys, but at least you can use it.

Oops, yes, I meant VT510, bad memory.

It takes a mini-DIN connector keyboard.   As for "normal PC keyboard" -- I hadn't thought of that.   I'll give that a try, assuming I still have such keyboards.

	paul