[HECnet] SHARK ATTACK! for PDP/11

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:24:34 PDT 2013

Hello!
He did? Must have done it when I was not there. Good to know. And here
I thought the machine's sole purpose was for traveling.
-----
Actually Dave that's the machine that   the Yetis are using to bring
down China, its been up for the past eighteen months. Oh and please
stop staring at those four vans and one Bentley? That's what they use
for transport, the Bentley belongs to their supporter.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com