[HECnet] SHARK ATTACK! for PDP/11

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Sep 18 16:17:14 PDT 2013

On 09/18/2013 10:06 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
As for more modern stuff, I have a Z-machine emulator, so you can play
pretty much all Infocom games on RSX and RT-11. I don't think it works
on RSTS/E at this point, simply because noone went through the effort to
write the bits to get it working there.

  Ethan Dicks ported the Z-machine emulator to RSTS/E two years ago at
VCF-East, on my PDP-11/70.   I don't know if the code is anywhere but on
that 11/70's disk packs, but it's safe and sound here.   I will be
bringing that machine up more often toward the winter.