[HECnet] SHARK ATTACK! for PDP/11

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 11:53:34 PDT 2013

On the run up to DEC Legacy can anyone furnish me with information about a game called 'SHARK ATTACK' which I believe was available on the PDP/11. My school friend and I used to played this game via an acoustic coupler and an ASR/33 connected to the local college's PDP (which I think was an 11 of some description).

Are there any other PDP games that people have or can remember? We definitely played more than just SHARK ATTACK but I don't remember any others and my friend is also coming up a blank. Source code would be great - I can probably port to VAX/VMS if required.

We are due to have two restored ASR33's coming to DEC Legacy, it's definitely an opportunity not to be missed!

Regards, Mark