[HECnet] Looking for systems to test against...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Apr 23 19:00:36 PDT 2014

El 23/04/2014, a les 11.16, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va   :

I've been fixing some DECnet code in RSX, and I'm now looking for systems to check against.
What I'm testing is NFT/DAP access, and systems I'd like to test against is Ultrix-32, OSF-1, TOPS-20, RT-11, RSTS/E. Essentially anything not VMS or RSX. :-)
Do anyone have any such systems online on HECnet at the moment, which I can have file access to?

BITXT0: TOPS-20, USER=GUEST, PASSWORD=GUEST
BITXOT: RSTS/E, ACCOUNT=201,2, PASSWORD=GUESTGUEST

Additionally:

BITXT1: TOPS-10, USER=GUEST, PASSWORD=GUEST

I can put up a Ultrix-32 system if there is no other one available.

By the way, I didn't know there was DECNET for RT-11...

Do tou

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES