[HECnet] Looking for systems to test against...

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Apr 23 12:42:50 PDT 2014

Sent from mobile device that advertises itself for no good reason

On 23 Apr 2014, at 05:16, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

I've been fixing some DECnet code in RSX, and I'm now looking for systems to check against.
What I'm testing is NFT/DAP access, and systems I'd like to test against is Ultrix-32, OSF-1, TOPS-20, RT-11, RSTS/E. Essentially anything not VMS or RSX. :-)
Do anyone have any such systems online on HECnet at the moment, which I can have file access to?

I can get ULTRIX-32 access up later.