[HECnet] Looking for systems to test against...

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Apr 23 19:14:36 PDT 2014

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

We'll see who manages first.

Mine is up...I just need to open SNMP and hae an update forced.

By the way, I didn't know there was DECNET for RT-11...

There apparently was, but it seems few ever have seen it. (Guess it falls under the same category as DECnet/8. It apparently did exist at one point, but noone seems to actually have run it. Well, I actually have DECNET-8 sources, but it's only DECnet phase II, and in addition it requires RTS-8.)

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects