RSTS/E tapes, was Re: [HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Mon Feb 17 08:16:10 PST 2014

On Feb 16, 2014, at 9:15 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

What're the requirements for RSTS/E 10.1? I think I managed to fit it in 40M very carefully in simh once

40 MB of disk?   That   s almost an RM03 worth of space.   10.1 certainly wants more than older releases, but that sounds like plenty.

Come to think of it, my PRO has less than that.

As for memory, I think 124 kW (max memory on 18 bit machines) is required.

	paul