RSTS/E tapes, was Re: [HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Feb 17 01:04:52 PST 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 04:19:16AM +0100, Peter Lothberg wrote:

In Croatia we put 1GE simple fiber SFP in to the houses. Could be
upgraded to 10G when prices come down. No pon, no nothing strange...

We will hopefully start putting down fiber here in
"rural" sweden in a year or so. It will be a group
of (not so technical) locals doing the planning and
negotiations with ISPs. Any tips or gotchas I need
to know about?

/P