[HECnet] Decent OS X terminal that'll let me keys?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jan 5 11:10:13 PST 2014

On 2014-01-05 20:06, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I am happy to use various tools if there's a sane reason to do it - however I fail to see any concrete benefit of using xterm over Terminal.app on OS X. Again, what is the show-stopping bug that should make me swap over?

Already answered that one, as far I am concerned. Your requirements might not be the same as mine, so you'll have to decide yourself.

Fair enough, so there isn't a specific issue, it's just vaguely "buggy"?

Uh? No. I said "DECCOLM does not clear the window". Did you not see that mail? I can list a bunch of other bugs as well, if you really want to, but for me DECCOLM is a showstopper.

I'll stick to Terminal.app :)

Feel free.