[HECnet] Quick cluster question

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Jun 12 22:40:06 PDT 2014

Got a (hopefully) quick question regarding clustering

I've got a VAX<---->Alpha cluster rolling (VAX for booting VAX satellites, Alpha for Alpha satellites) and I'm running in to an issue with the SYS$UAF stuff.     Only the password/user DB...nothing else needs shared.

What's the easiest way to share it between the VAX and Alpha nodes WITHOUT a using a quorum disk?

1). Kerberos or something? (I could have both query active directory...)
2). Shove SYS$UAF on MOIRA$dka100, mount in SYLOGICALS on all nodes?
3). Other

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff