[HECnet] SIMH on Raspberry Pi

Vern Brownell vern at brownell.com
Tue Jun 3 20:54:41 PDT 2014

Hi Fred,

I   ve been running SIMH with OpenVMS 7.3 on a Pi for over a year now and it has been rock solid.   Just checked with SH SYS, it   s been up for 224 days straight with a fair amount of daily activity and no noticeable degradation in performance.     Runs more reliably than my AXP hardware.     FWIW YMMV.

And 8GB SD cards are now about $5 on AMZN.

Best of luck,

Vern