[HECnet] QNA Data overrun (Was: Same MAC address)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 19:27:40 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 20:22, Jean-Yves Bernier wrote:
At 4:05 PM +0200 25/5/14, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Like I said before. I would start by examining various counters on the
machines to
get more understanding of what the problem is, and then try to solve
it from there.

I know that different network interface speeds mess things up, for
example, and I
have code in my bridge to help get around the problem if the bridge is
sitting
between the systems.

and you would see

                  49   Data overrun

and growing.

This is on the node running NFT, not FAL.

The plot narrows.

For completeness (feeding Google) : 2 11M+ DECnet nodes running inside
simh inside a same instance of a VirtualBox Linux machine.

More interesting would be to see EXEC COUNTERS, as well as counters for the two nodes, from both sides.