[HECnet] QNA Data overrun (Was: Same MAC address)

Jean-Yves Bernier bernier at pescadoo.net
Sun May 25 19:22:00 PDT 2014

At 4:05 PM +0200 25/5/14, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Like I said before. I would start by examining various counters on the machines to
get more understanding of what the problem is, and then try to solve it from there.

I know that different network interface speeds mess things up, for example, and I
have code in my bridge to help get around the problem if the bridge is sitting
between the systems.

and you would see

                49   Data overrun

and growing.

This is on the node running NFT, not FAL.

The plot narrows.

For completeness (feeding Google) : 2 11M+ DECnet nodes running inside simh inside a same instance of a VirtualBox Linux machine.

--
Jean-Yves Bernier