[HECnet] Same MAC address on different nodes

Jean-Yves Bernier bernier at pescadoo.net
Sun May 25 17:47:42 PDT 2014

At 6:27 PM +0200 25/5/14, Hans Vlems wrote:

My apologies, it's been too long to remember rsx. A netgen is too much work for an experiment.

No need to apologize :)

Background for the request: I had problems running two area routers on the same lan, though just one was simh based. Both were VMS though.

By running complex software under emulation, we take risks that things don't work as expected. By adding a layer more with virtualization, I take still more risks. What is amazing is that it works most of the time.

--
Jean-Yves Bernier