[HECnet] OVMS AXP emacs?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri May 30 22:30:30 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-30 21:14, Bob Armstrong wrote:
  Doesn't MicroEMACS run under VMS?

    Dunno - I have never used that version.   I use JOVE on a PDP-11 (under
2.11bsd), but that's never been ported to VMS AFAIK.

    I have emacs 18.51 running just fine on VAX VMS; I didn't think Alpha
would be that hard!   Hmm - maybe I should try to find the sources for that
version.

I have a version of MicroEMACS running under RSX. :-)

It must be pretty micro.   Might be nano or pico at that point. ;)

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects