[HECnet] SIMH on OSX (IDLE)

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun May 25 14:46:41 PDT 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 09:44:01AM -0400, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2014, Brian Hechinger wrote:

Have fun!

Briefly, after which point I'll likely go back to vi and multiple
terminal windows like usual. :)

Looks like RSX does infact idle correctly.   It was just user error.

Good to know!

Fun fact: the RSX-11M+ 4.6 baseline up on ftp.trailing-edge is not
infact a /pure/ baseline. ;)

Define not a pure baseline? What needs to be known?

Get a real -11, too! ;)

Now that I have space, I should. :)

Enough for an 11/70? ;)

Yes actually. :)

A quick search of PDP-11 on craigslist in atlanta doesn't return
anything. Guess I'll have to dig a bit deeper. :)

-brian