QBUS sound [Was: Re: [HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet]

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:04:41 PDT 2014

Hello!
It's strange. I think I've seen a PRO someplace, but I can't recall
where. I do recall seeing a PDP-11 working in special circumstances.
(Would anyone curious please ask off list.)

Would a board built to be a MIDI controller suffice? One of the
composers who specializes in TV music basically constructed a whole
system for a TV show about thirty years ago. Eventually he switched to
a Mac.......
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com