QBUS sound [Was: Re: [HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet]

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Fri May 2 08:28:37 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 02:09:57AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
so it depends on your application and measurement I
suppose.

  We were talking about distributed math apps.

Fair enough :-)

I'm told there were, probably third party, sound cards
for qbus. Has anyone of you seen one or know more?

  I haven't.   I have a really neat Qbus card with a TMS9918 sprite-based
video chip on it, though!

Which one is that? I have a Matrox card and one of the
VSV cards (can't remember which one)

/P