QBUS sound [Was: Re: [HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet]

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri May 2 08:55:01 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-02 08:05, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 11:58:56PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

    There are very few PDP-11s that won't kick the living snot out of a
Commodore 64, FYI.

I've yet to see a PDP-11 with builtin color graphics
_and_ sound. The 64 probably outsold all models of 11
taken together.

Well, graphics cards do exists, so that is obviously not a problem. :-)
As for sound, it is just an analog signal anyway, and there are plenty of D/A cards around. ;-)