[HECnet] XXDP 2.5 on 11/23+

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri May 30 00:46:34 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-30 01:42, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

I can't define remote nodes under RSX though. Which means copying
doesn't work.

Huh? What do you mean by can't define?

I can't SET NODE <number> NAME <name>.   It gives some sort of
syntax/invalid definition error. I tried various variations and followed
the HELP exactly.

It should work. Do you know if the name service is running?
There should be a task called NT.NNS running on the system. If that is not running, then I suspect you might have problems with nodenames.