[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 08:31:48 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 00:53, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Looks like rebuilding the tasks without FCSFSL and FCSRES fixes it.
tested in SIMH so building on real hardware now.

Yeah. Not sure how you managed to get things built with the supervisor mode libraries. But obviously that would not work.

Anyway. You really should build the RES versions though, since those are the normal shared libraries, and it saves on memory when you are running.