[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun May 25 08:29:40 PDT 2014

On Sun, 25 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

taskbuilding...it must've preallocated space last round.

That sounds weird, and was probably a reason for the failures you later reported. But I'm not even aware that it would skip any steps. SYSGEN do not have such a feature. What did you do??? :-)

Probably. ;)

I have no idea what I did!   I just continued from where I left off.

I'm going to stage it in SIMH so I won't need to wait 4 hours for confirmation of a chance working/not working. ;)

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects