[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 08:27:58 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-24 23:20, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2014, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 05/24/2014 05:14 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Looks like progress!

TIME
17:09:44 24-MAY-14
;
TKB @RSXBLD

I don't recall it getting to this stage before!

Ah-HA, that's the biggie!   Crossin' my fingers..

Yup!

It seems to have output less this time and jumped straight to the
taskbuilding...it must've preallocated space last round.

That sounds weird, and was probably a reason for the failures you later reported. But I'm not even aware that it would skip any steps. SYSGEN do not have such a feature. What did you do??? :-)