[HECnet] Kermit for RSTS/E

Mon Nov 17 07:55:54 PST 2014

On Nov 15, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Anyway, K11.TSK is probably not what you want, since all the TSK files on MIM are RSX images. You probably want to grab all the sources, and the command files, and build it yourself.
I checked, and there are definitely RSTS/E build files in there.

I haven   t tried it, at least not much, with RSX images.   But the emulation in RSTS is often able to run unmodified images from the other operating systems.   It certainly works that way for RT11 emulation.   It is true that using a RSTS/E build is preferable, if you can find one, because that will enable some RSTS-specific things.   But if all you can find is an RSX image, it   s worth a try.

	paul