[HECnet] Seems Like there might a consulting Job here for someone on this list

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Mon Nov 10 17:45:24 PST 2014

DECserver-250 would fix this!   :-)

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE
[mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf Of Hans Vlems
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 16:23
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: RE: [HECnet] Seems Like there might a consulting Job
here for someone on this list

Yup, that's it. Gone are my dreams of setting up a high tech
exporting firm between the Netherlands and Hawaii (and
possibly even visiting the island).
And all that because I couldn't support a lineprinter (very
likely a real
LP11) on a VAXstation 4000 model 60. :-\ Hans

PS
ISTR a serial parallel interface but that might have
connected a serial printer to a parallel port, hmmm....