[HECnet] [DECtec] time-critical, need RSX sysgen help

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Apr 11 21:45:04 PDT 2015

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015, Dave McGuire wrote:

>> Damn. :(
>>
>> Wishing the SC-40 would boot - then we'd have something cool to show
>> everyone ;)
>
>  True. :-(

At least I'm on track to image their backup drives (carefully) Tuesday
with the caring touch of an Ultra 1...I think it's a U1 anyway - has an
UltraSPARC 1, misplaced top cover and >100G drive ...and not dead battery
so I need to ferry an LCD and keyboard as I can't find my replacements.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff