[HECnet] [DECtec] time-critical, need RSX sysgen help

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:23:50 PDT 2015

Hello!
Does this mean you're managed to arrange circumstances to flow in the
right (or wrong) direction for next weekend? That's perfect.

Of course I'd give one of a good friend's lives to be able to have an
exhibit there, but that's for next year or the following.

Besides there's a good reason why your SC-40 refuses to boot, and its
not my favorite example........ [Ask offlist please.]
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com