[HECnet] Galaxy question

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Fri Apr 24 08:21:03 PDT 2015

"Hans Vlems" <hvlems at zonnet.nl> writes:

>Brian,
>
>do you know whether it is possible to configure a 2-instance galaxy
>on an Alpha Server 1200 (or possibly a DS20E)?
>That is the only hardware with more than 1 cpu that have.
>Hans

I had a 1200 (as the d|i|g|i|t|a|l Ultimate Workstation); it died.  I have
2 dual CPU DS20Es (and one single CPU DE20E).  I've not looked into setting
up a Galaxy on ANY dual CPU setup.  It seems kind of pointless.  You would,
more likely than not, have the best chance on the DS20E if it's supported.
Give it a try; it couldn't hurt.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG