[HECnet] BLISS question

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Fri Apr 24 07:34:53 PDT 2015

I'm cleaning up the attic and found a primer on BLISS as well as
a BLISS reference manual.
It's been a long time (1980-ish) since I'd last seen it and I wanted
to refresh (well, actually update) my knowledge of that language.

Now the primer refers to TUTIO.R32, which I found on a VAX.
However I want to play with it on an Alpha (runs cooler than the VAX).
After installing the BLISS kit that is on the freeware CD's there
still was no STARLET.L32 (nor STARLET.L64) file in SYS$LIBRARY.
TUTIO.R32 refers to STARLET.L32 so how do I get it?

Hans