[HECnet] TOPS-10 KS10 Ethernet Monitor

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Apr 26 12:32:43 PDT 2015

Cory,

In previous versions of SIMH (I think up to 3.9) it was posible to configure the DEUNA into the KS10, but that was removed by Mark in a cleanup of non supported configurations. I remember I tried to configure DECNET under TOPS10 under that contraption and it simply didn't work. TOPS10 did not support the DEUNA for networking, so the only way to plug a SIMH KS10 to DECNET is using the DUP or the DMR devices, and THAT works without problem either under 7.04 and 7.05.

Jordi Guillaumes Pons

El 26/04/2015, a les 20:08, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure: