[HECnet] VMS question

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Aug 10 06:26:59 PDT 2015

You might want to have a l‎ook at the size of accountng.dat (9 characters for the filename ;). It's in sys$manager or sys$system.
If that is too big try $set acc‎/ new and move the old version off sys$sysdevice:.
Next have a look at the ‎*.dmp files, if you have decservers.

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
  Origineel bericht