[HECnet] Hi...

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 15:02:33 PDT 2015

I bought Terasic’s DE0 to run PDP2011:

http://pdp2011.sytse.net/wordpress/pdp-11/fpga-boards/de-0/

There are more modern boards with larger FPGA's but the DE0 is a good
compromise, has well supported peripherals and also supports a number of
other FPGA emulators: ZX Spectrum, BBC Model B, MSX, Amiga etc.

Bought from Mouser in the US and shipped to the UK. It was very easy -
postage and customs all sorted at checkout.

Regards, Mark.