[HECnet] Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Dec 29 18:12:42 PST 2015

John, I've rewritten that part now. It no longer asks for the number of
terminals at IPGEN. Instead you have a new logical name,
TELNET$TERMINALS, for which you have a prototype in the IPAPPL.NEW file,
that you can copy. This logical name now controls how many terminals are
created.

Could you (or someone else) test and report if I got anything wrong in
the installation procedure?

	Johnny