[HECnet] SC-40

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Sat Feb 14 08:18:35 PST 2015

Put the Panda20 monitor on it ans se if it boots.=20
Getting that on there will be a bit of a challenge however.

The MRC's Panda distribution that runs under the KLH-10 emulator,
configure a tape drive to write to file. Make yourself a completek
boot/distribution tape. Write it to you SCSI tape drive, Johnny had a
program. Put the drive on the SC-40 and tell ot to boot from the tape.

I would do this with a copy of your boot-disk, as I don't remember how
the console processor file-system got there.. Think it's simular to
how it's done on a KS2020. (A file with the FE system and a pointer in
the home-block).

-P