[HECnet] SC-40

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Feb 12 11:04:32 PST 2015

On 2015-02-12 19:23, Cory Smelosky wrote:
None of the pins on the connector are ground. That'd explain some things.

I just want to check here, how you asserted that? The signal ground is not the same as chassis ground, so I hope you didn't just measure against some random point on a chassis, or some random pin on a DB25...

	Johnny

Sent from my iPhone