[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 23:50:09 PST 2015

On 1/25/2015 3:39 PM, Steve Davidson wrote:
Local pickup from a friend who no longer had a need.   I offered to take them and give them a good home.

-Steve

Should 4 ever be a little too much, I'd gladly provide a good home for one.   I've been looking for a real PDP-11 to go with my real (micro)VAX and real Alpha and real Integrity systems.   Although most of my stuff isn't that old (late 90's), if there is anything you're looking for in trade...

Are you anywhere convenient to Cincinnati, Ohio?

Sent from my iPhone