[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sun Jan 25 23:52:58 PST 2015

My house (Netherlands) is wired to all three phases of the mains grid. The default configuration is that just one phase gets a primary fuse (32A). Unless you've decided not to cook on a gas-fired stove in which case all phases get a fuse.
The max value for a primary fuse    is higher, 64A possibly.
The primary fuse box is sealed. Behind it are secondary fuses, in my case 6 x 16A. Which allows you to blow the primary fuse. It gets repaired free of charge, but only once (every n years).
I run all my real iron on one 16A fuse.

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
   Origineel bericht