[HECnet] DCL Question - weird input problme

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Jan 26 11:47:30 PST 2015

On 2015-01-26 20:41, Sampsa Laine wrote:
So I've got this Python script which reads commands from stdin, basically in the form of <cmd> + <cr(lf?>

When I run it standalone, it works fine, but when invoked from a COM file it acts as if stdin is nothing but CRLF's..

Any ideas?

Are you sure it is not EOF?
When run from a command file, programs will get their input from the command file, up to the next line starting with a dollar sign, which would be the next DCL command. So I would assume you'd get an EOF in your python program at that point.