[HECnet] VMS FTP server?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Jan 7 16:35:28 PST 2015

On 2015-01-08 01:32, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Had one on RHESUS for ages but RHESUS is currently down for the foreseeable future.

Tried finding rhesus. Also tried HILANT without luck. :-)

I think I could get one up and running on GORVAX pretty quickly - what exactly are you looking for with regard to inspiration?

Right now I've implemented the LIST command, but the directory output format is sortof hackish. I'm thinking that maybe VMS have some nice format that I can copy. There might be other tings I can get inspiration from eventually as well, but LIST is the immediate interest.

If you could do it in a snap, that would be nice.