[HECnet] VMS FTP server?

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Wed Jan 7 16:41:46 PST 2015

On 2015-01-08 01:32, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I think I could get one up and running on GORVAX pretty quickly - what
exactly are you looking for with regard to inspiration?

Right now I've implemented the LIST command, but the directory output
format is sortof hackish. I'm thinking that maybe VMS have some nice format
that I can copy. There might be other tings I can get inspiration from
eventually as well, but LIST is the immediate interest.

The MultiNet FTP Server moves files between similarly capable FTP Clients and keeps the File Attributes consistent while copying data (i.e. You can simply ftp RMS Indexed files between VMS systems and the results will be immediately usable).

- Mark