[HECnet] Hecnet Peering

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Fri Jan 2 09:38:53 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Steve Davidson <steve at davidson.net> wrote:
Tim,

I am running DEChub 90's.   Does the brouter work there or require the '900 platform?   Actually I have extra power supplies come to think of it.   Does the brouter require any special cabling?   Thanks!

DEChub90s are perfect.   It is not a DEChub900 module.

There is no special cabling.   It has serial interfaces, but they won't be used.   They have either a 10Base2 coaxial connection on top, or a 10baseT port on the front.   Obviously, if they are in a DEChub, then they connect into the backplane like all the other modules.

Did you see my reply over DECnet?

Regards, Tim.